- Softened butter: 4 tablespoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin: 1 tablespoon
- Multigrain flour: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk: 2 to 3 tablespoon
- Beat the butter until creamy and smooth.
- Take multigrain flour, salt, half tablespoon of cumin seeds and baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add creamy butter to it and mix to get crumbled texture.
- Add milk little by little to make dough. Do not knead well to get smooth dough. You just need to mix nicely to get crumbled texture inside.
- Give cylindrical shape to the dough in a cling wrap and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Take it out from wrap and cut it into thick slices. Place them in baking tray and place some cumin seeds on top. Press them slightly.
- keep it in a preheated oven at 185 degree Celsius/ 365 degree Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely and enjoy!