- 1 cup multigrain flour
- 1/4th cup sugar powder
- 4 tablespoon of melted ghee/ clarified butter
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 1/4th teaspoon salt
- 1/4th teaspoon cardamom powder
- Pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1/4th teaspoon of baking powder
- Add melted ghee and sugar in a bowl and mix it well till smooth
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Add the above both mixtures in a bowl and mix with the help of your fingers
- Add milk little by little to make dough for biscuits. Do not over knead the dough, it should be semi stiff. You just nee to combine together all the materials.
- shape the dough into cylindrical shape and cut into thick slices and place on the baking tray.
- Bake at 360 degree F or 180 degree C for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
Note: You can use plain wheat flour as well in place of multigrain flour.